- NATURE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
- We receive and store any information you enter on the site or which you may give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving the site, and communicating with you. Any information gathered on the site may be used by us internally.
- We automatically collect and store in our server log files information which has been transferred to us by your browser. This covers:
- the type and version of your browser
- the operating system you use
- the referrer URL (i.e. the page you visited before)
- the host name of the computer accessing our site (i.e. IP address)
- the time of the server enquiry
- We use internet protocol addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Internet protocol addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, uniform resource locator requested, and referral uniform resource locator. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only by us on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
- In cases where certain joint offerings with businesses affiliated with us are made as a part of the services offered by us, we may share user information related to those offerings with that affiliated business.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions including, but not limited to, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. In such cases, user information shall be shared with such companies and individuals engaged by us but such information as is shared may not be used for any other purpose.
- With the future development of our business, we may sell or buy other additional services or business units. As a part of such transactions, information collected by us maybe shared with the newly acquired entities. Moreover, in the event that we or substantially all our assets are acquired, user information may also be included in the transaction.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS